วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 10 Jan 2023
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 10 Jan 2023
| 1,387 view
NON-IMMIGRANT “ED” VISA
Non-Immigrant “ED” Visa is issued to applicants who wish to pursue their
full-time education in private and public educational institutions in Thailand; internship and training in governmental organizations and international organizations; internship and training as part of an academic curriculum; or any other educational programmes in Thailand. A Single-Entry Visa Non-Immigrant “ED” Visa is valid for entering Thailand once within 3 months from the date of application. The initial period of stay is up to 90 days.
- A completed and signed Visa Application Form
- 2 passport-sized photos taken within 6 months
- An original and a copy of passport or travel document which is valid for no less than 6 months, including bio data page, immigration stamp to Lao PDR page, and Lao visa page (for applicant with no residence in Lao PDR)
- A letter of approval from a relevant government agency such as the Office of the Private Education Commission or the Office of the Basic Education Commission (not required for universities and international schools)
- A letter from the enrolled institution/school signed by the school director or an authorized person and stamped with the institution/school’s seal, requesting the Royal Thai Embassy to issue appropriate visa for the applicant. And a copy of Thai ID of the person signing the letter.
- An acceptance letter from the concerned school, university or institution in Thailand with details of the programme, or a transcript for existing student
- Evidence of tuition fee payment and funding e.g. bank statement
- Copy of school or institution registration documents (for private school)
- A police certificate or a criminal record clearance issued by authorities of the applicant’s country of nationality or residence, within three months prior to the date of visa application and notarized by an authorized body or a diplomatic or consular mission (for public and private university)
- A letter from the applicant’s university/academic institution confirming the requirement and requesting the Royal Thai Embassy to issue appropriate visa for the applicant, and a (for training or internship which is part of an academic curriculum)
Dependents (parents, spouse, children under 20 years old) of a student enrolled in a full-time educational programme in Thailand are eligible to apply for Single-Entry Non-Immigrant “O” visa. Additional required documents are evidence of familial relations and proof of additional funding.
** Copies of agency/school/institution/company documents must be signed by an authorized person and stamped with the agency/school/institution/company seal.
***Consular officer reserves the right to require additional documents,
or an interview with the applicant, as deemed necessary, without prior notice.
VISA FEE (Cash only in Thai Baht and non-refundable)
Documents in languages other than Thai or English must be translated into either Thai
or English and notarized by an authorized body or a diplomatic/consular mission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A VISA